The mission of Radiant Church is to love and lead people into an authentic, life-changing relationship with Jesus.
Communication Coordinator – Full Time
The Communication Coordinator is responsible for the overall messaging for Radiant Church. We believe in telling the great stories of what God is doing in people’s lives. This position works to help get these great stories into our community.
- You are a committed follower of Jesus Christ who wants to live a spirit empowered life.
- You are committed to personal spiritual growth and a healthy lifestyle.
- You are a creative, who loves telling great stories.
- You are a team player looking to maximize efforts through collaboration.
- You are a self-motivated problem solver who excels in people-focused, fast-paced environments.
About Your Work:
- Maintain Radiant Church’s Style Guide across ministries and events.
- Provide graphics for sermon series, events, ministries, etc.
- Collaboratively manage and coordinate web and social media content.
- Create and implement marketing strategies for ministries and special events.
- Photography, Video, & Storytelling
- Oversee volunteer Photo & Video Team in order to capture media at worship services, special events, or other aspects of church life.
- Look for opportunities to tell stories of life change at Radiant Church.
- Uses Adobe Suite, Pro Presenter, WordPress and Microsoft Suite effectively.
- Enjoyable and not rattled under pressure.
- Not afraid to work with new software or equipment.
- Creative and analytical.
Consider Our Team:
- Flexible work environment.
- Highly team-oriented and collaborative.
- Casual dress code.
- Medical, dental, and vision coverage as well as 8% matching retirement.
- Spiritually focused work environment.
How to ApplyIf you are interested in applying, please send the following to [email protected]
- Resume / Cover Letter / Radiant Employment Application
- Links to portfolio, design samples, videos, personal website, or other resources you would like us to view.
Part-time Custodial Position
- Job Details:
- 5-12 hours per week
- Flexible hours
- Principal Duties:
- Cleaning and caring for the facility under the direction of the Facilities Manager
- Eye for detail
- Ability to organize supplies
- Physical Demands:
- While performing the duties of this job the employee is frequently required to stand, walk, squat, stoop, kneel, reach above the head, and push/pull or lift/move objects throughout each work day.
- How to Apply:
- Email [email protected]
- Apply in person (3233 Blairs Ferry Rd NE, Cedar Rapids, IA 52402)